The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2019
Since 2002, The World’s 50 Best Restaurants has reflected the diversity of the world's culinary landscape. The annual list of the world's finest restaurants provides a snapshot of some of the best destinations for unique culinary experiences, in addition to being a barometer for global gastronomic trends.
To drive coverage for The World’s 50 Best Restaurants awards list and its voting system, as well as the line-up of consumer and industry events taking place in Singapore for the first time.
- Through a collaboration with The World’s 50 Best Restaurants’ international public relations agency, Food News disseminated news releases every fortnight to build anticipation for the impending awards.
- Story angles that cast a spotlight on past restaurants and chefs on the list, as well as thought-leadership pieces were pitched to the media.
- International and local media were offered exclusive opportunities to meet and interact with the world’s best chefs at key events such as the Media Roundtable, #50BestTalks, Masterclasses and Chef’s Feast throughout the week.
- An exclusive one-on-one interview with the No. 1 restaurant was offered to an international news agency immediately after the awards.
- A press conference was organised immediately after the awards to enable the media to obtain first-hand information and file their stories on the same night.